Little hope for Florida reefs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Disable (I like removing the prop, but easier said than done) and call the CG, etc would be my first choice. Not sure about US law, around here, taking fish or wildlife either out of season or in a prohibited area, can result in seizure of your vehicle (boat, car, truck, whatever you used to get there, along with weapons, gear (scuba gear would be included). The ministry guys have NO snese of humour about it.

Depnending on my mood, they may have been handed their anchorline or drainhole plug or propellor minus cotter pin.

This is COMPLETELY inappropriate and ScubaBoard would never ever support this kind of vigilanteism.

However, we pay premium dollars for cotter pins, propellers and anchor lines of boats with no numbers and are found harvesting lobsters in a sanctuary. :D

We also pay a double bonus for broken birdy fingers of any perps. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom