Live-aboards in Singapore / West Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand that the White Manta did add on-board nitrox within the past month or two.

They may be the only live-aboard out of Singapore with an on-board masseuse too! Wahdoh!

blackice once bubbled...
Any one seen the Samudera Quest, it has a lift to carry heavy divers up, cool if you have doubles and cameras.

Just plain cool, if you are tired, and it would add that little bit of luxuary that you miss not being on a Mike Ball boat.

:)
=-)

:eek: Are you talking abt the Samudera Quest from FWSS :eek: or another boat :confused:

White Manta has nitrox (and possibly Trimix) on board as well as a Thai masseusse.

Sumadera quest has the nitorx as well i think, but never been on it but did seee them doing tech diving at the repulse so imagine they had trimix too.

MV Empress is the boat with the lift on.

Whitemanta is ftted with full trimix gas blending facilities. TDI courses are running on the boat every month too. :)

Can't wait to do my next course and dive on white manata, this surface interval is way to long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom