Liveaboard from FL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolphin dream departs from WPB.
@scubadada can answer your questions on it.

I had a great trip to Tiger Beach and Bimini in 2022 on the Dolphin Dream. Leaves from Palm Beach

The Shear Water also leaves from Palm Beach.

The Juliet goes to the Bahamas from Miami part of the year

Florida Scuba Charters has this big plan in the works to do liveaboard trips from West Palm Beach to the Bahamas, and also do trips up and down the SE Coast of Florida from Jupiter to the Keys. For the Florida trips, Dustin will drop divers off overnights on land where they'd stay in a local hotel, pick them up in the morning and move to the next dive spot, where you travel in STYLE on his newly acquired 50' Kingfisher. Marble countertops in the Galley, bean bag chairs for the ultimate in relaxation and comfort, and a freezer full of ice cream bars.

Wait, nevermind..

I remember when the answer to the OPs question was easily 15 or more.

Ultimate Getaway
Playmate
Spree
GulfStream Eagle
Tiburon
Emily Anne
Nekton pilot
Nekton Rorqal
Kate
Sea Explorer
Morning Star
Pirates Lady
Sea Fever
Juliet
Dolphin Dream
Coral Reef II
Explorer

Oh the stories they tell

I remember when the answer to the OPs question was easily 15 or more.
What is the answer now?

Did the Nekton Rorqual many years ago. Sad they are gone now.

I have been meaning to make a Juliet Trip report out of Miami or St Croix depending on the time of year.

Maybe, I may have not made one yet cause I wanted to keep the 100 foot sailing schooner all to myself and 10 other divers.

The crew is professional, safety oriented and provide diving experiences that make you feel safe for a newb and can provide the freedom to my scuba elders.

The crew likes to laugh, eat good and make you feel like family for a week. We go twice a year.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom