Liveaboard routes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba e

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all,
Earlier this year my wife and I spent a week at Atlantis in Puerto Galera. It was simply amazing. That week has ruined the Caribbean for us!
We are looking at a liveaboard and a few days at Atlantis. My question is what liveabord and what area.
I cant see doing a trip in the same area as Puerto Galera. We want to experience a wider range of what PI has to offer.
So what operations do you like?
What areas/routes offer what kind of diving?
Thank you.

I do believe Atlantis also runs liveaboard to Tubattaha Reef from mid Mar to mid June. If you enjoy PG then Tubattaha will blow your mind. Seriously.
Rags II runs regular trip to Apo Reef and the wrecks at Coron. The boat also go to the Visayas region starting this year.
Sea Explorers runs dive safari in the Visayas region. The clients use the boat for travelling and diving but stay on land.
The Expedition Fleet also has several boats going to Tubattaha every summer.
There are other operators beside those that I had mentioned.

I think Atlantis have a liveaboard called the Azores. Seems to spend a lot of time around Dauin these days. Maybe a Visayas route they are offering? I'm not sure about Sea Explorers but I can certainly find out and get back to you. There is also the Philippine Siren - SB are organising a trip on it I believe. Looks like a stunning boat....a little out of my price range though, and Dauin and Apo are on my front door :wink:

ATB

Worldwide Dive and Sail (Siren Fleet) does Visayas as well. Expedition Fleet for Tubbataha was one of the worst operators I've ever done a liveaboard with, by the way. How about trying somewhere else other than the Philippines now that you've experienced diving in Western Pacific...Indonesia has a lot more routes/boats to choose from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom