Lobster Permit can i get one ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. the # for the license is your last 4 digits of the social. and the permit is only $40 to get one Gabe. and now you're limited to 15 lobster.

Though I am NOT at all a supporter of having the last for digits of my SSN/Tax Identity number posted on my dive flag, tanks, etc.

Anyone ever request to get (and recieve) a different four digit number???

stu

hurleyskis:
What's up guys? Been busy skiing...not much diving.

Hey John, where did you ski? I went to Lake Placid this week and it sucked. Rained Monday, froze overnight and stayed icy, windy and very cold for 3 days. I loved the superpipe though :)

Btw, I got an iflator hose reg just like you have, installed it myself last week.

scubastew:
Though I am NOT at all a supporter of having the last for digits of my SSN/Tax Identity number posted on my dive flag, tanks, etc.

Anyone ever request to get (and recieve) a different four digit number???

stu

I'm pretty sure you can get a different 4 digit number - plus isn't it possible for two people to have the same last 4 numbers?

Nope...you can't get a different #...my hubby tried it already and they said NO.

You can get any four digit number you want, I did. Easier to remember that way and you won't be advertising any part of SSN. But once you pick, I think that's it. I also believe two people can pick the same ID# because you still have to produce your license with your name on it when asked by the EPOs.

LobstaMan

MASS-Diver:
I'm pretty sure you can get a different 4 digit number - plus isn't it possible for two people to have the same last 4 numbers?

Not only possible, but also very probable. In fact, if 119 people register, the probability of 2 of them having the same 4 numbers is more than 50%.

Chebby,

I understanding picking the same four numbers, but the same four numbers exactly in the same order? I think the probability of that scenario is much less than 50%. But, I suck at math so maybe you're right. lol.

LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom