Lobster poachers caught in Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Purely speculation on my part, but it looks like these poachers have experience in this. No antennae,... must be for a better fit in the ice-chest container. Funny but not surprising thing is I don't see fishing licenses by the CDL IDs. Over the limit, undersized, out of season, illegal means of take, w/out a valid license! Where are these guys from anyway? I know where they live but what culture are they from? A day before opening season,what a bunch of pinheads! The fine should be to reimburse "all" who paid for a 2011 AND 2012 California fishing license and lobster card. And donate their truck to be monumentalized on the breakwall, and have them wash all the bird crap off of every rock on the wall with a bucket and a toothbrush being connected to a 40lb ball and chain. Those bugs are probably toast by now, with no defense mechanism.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom