Lobster report in Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

don't get them under the dock, unless it is at night your bullynetting and Mr. man not around...I checked some spots on the bay side, and it is loaded.. The only time that I dive Palm beach or broward is after a big Blow (hurricane,tropical storm) then the numbers are there..otherwise I'm in my backyard..The Keys...

This will be our 2nd year to go lobstering. This time we are staying in Islamorada and going to take our pontoon boat out. Hopefully we will get some lobsters this year. We are all real excited!!

This will be our 2nd year to go lobstering. This time we are staying in Islamorada and going to take our pontoon boat out. Hopefully we will get some lobsters this year. We are all real excited!!

how did you do last year?

Why does everyone want to come to my backyard, there is no bugs anywhere in Islamorada/Key largo......

I will be in Marathon for the opening of mini season. I am soooo phyched for lobstering. I will be diving with my son and when I told him we were lobstering, I thought he was going to jump out of his shoes and into his dive gear right in front of me! LOL

I am glad too see I am not the only one to get hopped up on MINI......I guess it is the thrill of the hunt.....

Ive got my spots all picked out :D Just be careful and have fun and follow the rules

Recreational Lobstering in the Florida Keys

I hope you're not going to "Pickles" like everyone and their mother,I found during mini that place is loaded with "kooks" and also there hardly any bugs on it when I was there recently.. I'm glad you're hopped up on mini though.... Be safe and have a good time...

Im heading back down in two days...cant wait. Lobsters beware.... you have 9 days of calm before the storm comes.....mwahahahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom