Lobster Season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Conch divers!

I'm planning a trip to the keys in March, and was wondering if it will still be open season for lobstering.

Have tickle stick, will travel....

octotat:
Hey Conch divers!

I'm planning a trip to the keys in March, and was wondering if it will still be open season for lobstering.

Have tickle stick, will travel....

What's this Tenn stuff??? I thought you were in Boulder?

If you swing by your parents house, give me a call... we'll get some diving in.

Al

C'mon down!!

You'll have season left to lobster when you get here. It's all good fun. If you talk to me real nice, I'll show you a couple spots :wink:

Rachel

Al,

I was just in Melbourne last week, but had precious few days with the folks to visit so I didn't entertain going diving (though I really wanted to!).

I moved to Chattanooga in April, and I'm single now so I'm getting a lot more diving in. I do plan to make some trips back down to Melbourne this winter, I'll definitely let you know when I make it back.

Rachel,

I'll definitely take you up on your offer! We're planning on camping in Key West that week, any recommendations?

Ted

The nicest campground I know about is actually the Sugarloaf KOA. It's a little further up the way, but they have a pretty cool Tiki Bar and pool and they're right across US1 from one of my favorite restaurants. I think they're at about MM17, I could be off a tiny bit though.

You'll have a blast, I love this part of the Keys.

Rachel

Ted,
PM me when you come back down... we'll get together and do some diving.

I probably wasn't home when you came down... We went to freezing VA for Christmas... I was glad to get back to the warm weather...

Al

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom