Local Diver lost for 13 hours off the North Shore of Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you run a firmware update, you will notice a greater number of channels available. A new distress test function. I believe the strobe has had a modification as well.

If you run a firmware update, you will notice a greater number of channels available. A new distress test function. I believe the strobe has had a modification as well.

Oh, it sounded like you made mods outside the firmware. .59 will be coming out soon. They are bringing back buddy chat along with other little cool things.

I gotta say Lifeline has done a great job with improving their product, and corresponding with customers. I sent Mike an email a long time ago and he has since followed up twice in regards to it. They have tried hard to figure out what happened in Hawaii, but can't find a fault. They immediately replaced the said offending unit with a brand new one and even gave the customer a second Lifeline for FREE as a way to say sorry for any inconvenience (The 2nd one was just a gift, not that they recommend the customer carry two, but maybe for his buddies?). So far they have done everything I would expect a reputable company to do.

Gotta go grab my Lifeline and run a service update on it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom