Local Diver running for a great cause....Sweet Scuba Raffle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ICY ICE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A friend is raising money for a great cause, Hollywoodivers, DiveVets, ValleyScuba and other establishments have donated dive gear, fill cards, boat trips, dive specialty courses and other cool services/stuff!

All donations are tax deductable!!

Here's her original post:

I said I'd add items to my SCUBA RAFFLES to raise money for my AIDS MARATHON RUN. How's this for a cool prize?

***** HOLLYWOOD DIVERS has generously donated a trip on the SEA BASS to the OIL RIGS. While I am working on getting my fancy new page advertising all the raffles up (thanks, Ice!), I thought I'd get the word out on this right away so some of you can get in on the action. There will be a small pool of entrants, so most likely your odds will be good. ******

PRIZES IN THE DIVE RAFFLE RIGHT NOW ARE:

1ST PRIZE: OIL RIGS TRIP COURTESY OF HOLLYWOOD DIVERS. $135 retail value. This trip is APRIL 12TH, so the raffle will close April 1.

2ND PRIZE: TILOS DOWNVIEW MASK. Retail value $63.00.

3RD PRIZE: Copy of the book "DIVE FITNESS." Retail value $29.95. COURTESY OF ROLAND at DIVEVETS.

3RD PRIZE: 20-FILL AIR CARD, again COURTESY OF HOLLYWOOD DIVERS. $20 retail value.

THERE ARE OTHER RAFFLES, INCLUDING CLIPPERS TICKETS. These are just the current dive related items.

PLEASE NOTE: Additional items may be added over time, and entirely new raffles may be added, too. If prizes are added to the raffle you choose to enter, you will be eligible for those, also. If an entirely new raffle you like is added, I encourage you to make a new donation to enter.

FOR EVERY $10 YOU DONATE, YOU WILL RECEIVE 3 RAFFLE ENTRIES AS A THANK YOU. You must donate more than $10 in order to enter more than one raffle - in other words, a $10 contribution will get you 3 tickets to the dive raffle, but if you also want to try for the Clippers tickets or the 1 hour massage (coming soon), you should donate another $10.

HOW TO ENTER:

1) click the link below and select a donation amount.
2) wait for your confirmation email from AIDS marathon acknowledging your donation.
3) forward it to me at maryfeuer@earthlink.net. This is important - the AIDS marathon site can take up to a week to notify me you donated.
4) EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW WHICH RAFFLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER - Oil Rig trip, Clippers tickets, Massage, etc. I will email you back confirming you've been entered.

DONATION LINK:
http://www.aidsmarathon.com/particip...EventCode=SF08

MY WEBSITE:
Mary Feuer - Writer, Scuba Diver, Surfer, Sky Diver and now Marathon Runner

Thanks for your support!

Mary Feuer

Update:

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER FOR THE OIL RIGS RAFFLE - THE DRAWING IS NEXT MONDAY:

1st Prize: Oil Rigs Trip courtesy of HOLLYWOOD DIVERS
2nd Prize: Tilos Downview Mask courtesy of VALLEYSCUBA
3rd Prize: a copy of "Diving Fitness" courtesy of Roland at DIVEVETS

ALSO, THE CLIPPERS RAFFLE IS ENDING MONDAY AS WELL.

1st Prize: 2 tickets to a Clippers game
2nd and 3rd Prizes TBD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom