Local seaquest dealer??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cando

Reaction score
Anyone living in Ottawa know which dive shops are authorized Seaquest dealers?

I cant seem to find any around here and I wanted to look into the Seaquest Balance BC.

Thanks

I think maybe Kanata or Sharky's but may be wrong, it's been a while since I've be down that way.

SeaQuest? didn't they go out of business many years ago.

UDTMaster

Cando once bubbled...
Anyone living in Ottawa know which dive shops are authorized Seaquest dealers?

I cant seem to find any around here and I wanted to look into the Seaquest Balance BC.

Thanks
Is this a serious question or a store looking for a plug? Your profile indicates a research scientist. There is only seven shops in Ottawa how hard did you look?

If you go to Seaquests dealer locator:
http://www.sea-quest.com/pages/dealers/intl.html
you will see that the authorized dealer closest to Ottawa is in Bowmanville. However US Divers Canada is on the list. That means most shops selling USD should be able to get it. If your patient enough they will more than likely be at Costco by the summer with the rest of the USD stuff.

Are you implying that because I am a research scientist, I can't possibly be a scuba diver who is really asking for help finding a seaquest dealer??

For your information, I did go to the seaquest website and I did see their local store listings, but i figured maybe they havent updated it in a while and i found it hard to believe that none of the stores in ottawa carried this brand......and no I wasnt about to call all of them (I didnt know there were only 7), so I thought I'd ask the friendly (or at least some of them are friendly) people on Scubaboard.

The SeaQuest dealer listings are usually kept pretty well up to date. If a dealer is selling US Divers then they should be albe to get SeaQuest since they are part of the same conglomerate now.

Sorry! I was going to stay out of this but there is a good business reason why it's hard to find Seaquest and /or US Divers dealers.
At one time every decent dive store carried USD products but times have changed a great deal in the last 10 years and USD is not the USD we knew and loved. Consequently, now most decent dive stores do NOT carry the USD and associated brands like Seaquest.
If a dealer cannot get good service from the distributor he certainly can't give good service to his customer. USD is disappearing - in Canada anyway. That might explain why they've been reduced to selling their stuff at Costco (and Zeller's).

Before you jump on me, note that I did NOT comment on the equipment!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom