Long Weekend in Coz--Thanks Aldora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twinkles

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from a long weekend in Coz (Flew down last Thursday and came back on Tuesday). Got in four dive days. Thank goodness I was diving with Aldora because the first two days the port was closed and there was no diving--except with Aldora which had a couple of boats over on the windward side. Aldora is a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

I got to dive with the incredible Leslief who, as the Aldora denizen know, dives a couple of weeks every month with Aldora.

Just got back from a long weekend in Coz (Flew down last Thursday and came back on Tuesday). Got in four dive days. Thank goodness I was diving with Aldora because the first two days the port was closed and there was no diving--except with Aldora which had a couple of boats over on the windward side. Aldora is a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

I got to dive with the incredible Leslief who, as the Aldora denizen know, dives a couple of weeks every month with Aldora.

Glad you had a great time - but one small correction - the port was only closed one day - Friday. It opened for all boats at 10:00am on Saturday :)

How did you like diving on the east side? We were going to do it on a day the port was closed but the wind shifted and they had to cancel those dives too. Would really like to dive it. What did you think?

another correction--there is nothing incredible about leslief and you have greatly exagerated her diving days. but it is nice to see a good word about the service at aldora--they do a great job

Arg! The windward side?!? I am SO jealous of you two!

I was excited the day mfinley referred to. I thought I was finally hitting the east side again. And soooooooo disappointed when the wind shifted and we had to cancel.
Had a great diving in the afternoon when the port reopened. Sunset was gorgeous from Falicity that evening.

Maybe next trip...

Hi Leslie!! Don't be so self-effacing... Happy holidays!

Falicity...how I miss thee.....

Happy Holidays to my friends with Aldora!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom