Looking for a buddy to dive with in Chicago area, as well as locations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this weekend's weather forecast sure looks nice...:D

They are saying 1' and less on the lake tomorrow. Wish I could go. I think this is the last trip out for the Nordic Diver. The Len-Der will be in the water all winter though.

Joe

Well, well...66 degrees and sunny this Sunday...anyone going out to Haigh this Sunday? preferably morning...

Sideband:
They are saying 1' and less on the lake tomorrow. Wish I could go. I think this is the last trip out for the Nordic Diver. The Len-Der will be in the water all winter though.

Joe

Enterprise is up in Two Rivers this week on a commercial charter, but we will be back in Waukegan in a few days. There are still a few weekends left before we have to pull her out for the winter.

I'm sorry. I feel like I left you out. Didn't mean to do that. I have only been on those 2 boats though. I'll have to try you next summer. Do you have a web site?

Joe

Sideband:
I'm sorry. I feel like I left you out. Didn't mean to do that. I have only been on those 2 boats though. I'll have to try you next summer. Do you have a web site?

Joe

That's ok. I didn't mean to imply that you had left us out. Just wanted those reading this forum to know that Enterprise was still operating. Information on Enterprise can be found on my website, www.captaindales.com

O'Malley:
Well, well...66 degrees and sunny this Sunday...anyone going out to Haigh this Sunday? preferably morning...

im thinking about it. i have to call and see if they got a dry suit for rent.
and i need 3k

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom