Looking for a giant sized cold water suit. 6'2" 298 Broad Chest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00wabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking for a suit for my giant sized self. I made a deal with the wife that if I lose a certain amount of weight I can get a drysuit no questions asked. Until then I am looking for a suit to get me by so I don't have to rent one for $35 a pop.

This needs to be for cold water. 50degrees plus.
I am a naturally warm person so I could do a full 7mm suit I believe. My only experience so far is with and Akona 2 piece farmer john suit. For reference I wear the 5xl size. My biggest problem has been the chest.

Let me know what you have.

I have an XL Body glove 6.5mm 1 piece slant back zip. $75.00 plus shipping. PM if interested

IMG_0304.jpg

If your interested in a drysuit, I have a bare nex-gen. I'm 6'3" and 290, 55" chest. It in great shape, let me know.cheers!

How is it working out for you my friend??
Works just fine. The glue on the knee pads was coming off due to age so I pulled them off. I will et some neoprene glue and reattachtm some time. I don't really need the knee pads so no big deal. Since i am using this suit instead of a farmer John and I went to a slightly heavier tank I was able to drop 10 pounds of lead.

Very cool! Glad it is working out for you.

I had one other one that I sold that arrived with the knee pads coming loose. They were fine when I shipped it but coming loose when it go there. Weird but probably a function of them being old stock. He shipped it back and I will glue the knee pads back on and use it myself. But, anyone else that wants one I will warn that this might happen before I sell it to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom