Looking for a mask recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am currently diving a Mares X-vision mask and I am having an issue where after the first dive I will get water into the bottom of it and no matter what I do I can't get the water to leave during the second or third dives. I am thinking I need a smaller mask that will fit my face better. Looking for any recommendations for a mask that is similar to the x-vision, but possibly a little smaller. Or is someone has a recommendation as to why my mask fills with water and no matter how many times I clear it I can't get that last little bit of water out.

If you are still looking for a mask, please check out our Minimus mask. The "mini" mask has a very low volume and fits a very wide selection of divers. The glass lens is located so close to your eyes that there is essentially unrestricted vision. We are so confident that this mask will fit well and exceed your expectations, we will accept returns. This mask is made specifically for us and we sell direct to divers with no middle man and no retail stores. This allows us to offer a quality mask and an extremely competitive price.

Minimus "Mini" Freedive Mask

MMM-2.jpg

When is someone going to invent a personalized MOLDABLE scuba mask like the MOLDABLE mouthpiece by seacure? I'll take about 30% of the profit! Haha. Go to every lds and try them on or you'll end up with a draw full of mask!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom