looking for advise, large group going to Playa del Carmen area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sujo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Planning a family vacation, 19-21 people, ages ranging from 14 - 55. Looking for an all inclusive resort along the coast. Must have plenty of top side activities as well as some dive sites. Although there are only two divers, several family members would like to do a resort course
Any suggestions would be most appreciated

Occidental Grand Xcarat is close to lots of top side activities for all ages. On site dive op. Close to Cenotes.

Grand riviera Princess ------ It's awesome, it's got the room for your whole group to enjoy themselves, and plenty of activities to suit all the different tastes in the group.

Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa (Riviera Maya/Playa del Carmen, Mexico) - Resort (All-Inclusive) Reviews - TripAdvisor

I wrote a review of the platinum swim-up suites which are totally cool, it doesn't cost much to go platinum and for larger families in your group they have fairly inexpensive villas and multiple bedroom accomodations.

They have an in-house dive-op and a reef not far from the hotel. i wasn't a diver when I went there but snorkeled the reef and it was pretty awesome. The beach is rocky in the water, you need shoes to go in the water. the food is absolutely awesome and plentiful variety, and I mean PLENTIFUL VARIETY!!!

Anyway, I highly recommend the place and I know you'll very much enjoy it!

Grand riviera Princess ------ It's awesome, it's got the room for your whole group to enjoy themselves, and plenty of activities to suit all the different tastes in the group.

Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa (Riviera Maya/Playa del Carmen, Mexico) - Resort (All-Inclusive) Reviews - TripAdvisor

I wrote a review of the platinum swim-up suites which are totally cool, it doesn't cost much to go platinum and for larger families in your group they have fairly inexpensive villas and multiple bedroom accomodations.

They have an in-house dive-op and a reef not far from the hotel. i wasn't a diver when I went there but snorkeled the reef and it was pretty awesome. The beach is rocky in the water, you need shoes to go in the water. the food is absolutely awesome and plentiful variety, and I mean PLENTIFUL VARIETY!!!

Anyway, I highly recommend the place and I know you'll very much enjoy it!

Can you link the review? What's a swim up?

100% - Review of Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa, Playa del Carmen, Mexico - TripAdvisor

This is the review 1453.jpg1644.jpg1638.jpg1248.jpg1249.jpg

That's the swim-up suite. The huge cigar lounge is awesome, huge marble breezeways and wide open spaces.

Thanks. I was thinking it was swim up from the ocean. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom