Looking for Aeris XR1 or 2 for parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Might be a long shot but the battery cover on my kids Aeris XR2 is shattered and it was slowly leaking into the battery compartment. Liluckily it still works, but now I'm in need of a battery cover.

Someone out there has to know of or maybe even have one of these pucks lying around? He just uses it for depth and I never take him that deep, but he likes his little computer.

For reference

Attachments

• 20230316_080915.jpg
    20230316_080915.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 42
I don’t have any spare covers lying around, but it might help to expand your search a bit. That cover looks somewhat similar to the covers I have on my Oceanics.

Does it have a ring that locks into place? Is the battery it uses a CR2450? If so, then it probably uses the same battery cover as a bunch of others like Veos and VT line.

Actually, according to the oring and battery chart I have it looks like it takes the same battery and o rings (CR2450 and 2-026, respectively) as my Veo 2.0 and VT4.1.

You might have more luck searching for Oceanic replacements.

Divers supply has this one. Oceanic Battery Hatch V.Pro Vt3 Veos with Alarms

Does it have a ring that locks into place? Is the battery it uses a CR2450? If so, then it probably uses the same battery cover as a bunch of others like Veos and VT line.

Actually, according to the oring and battery chart I have it looks like it takes the same battery and o rings (CR2450 and 2-026, respectively) as my Veo 2.0 and VT4.1.

You might have more luck searching for Oceanic replacements.

Divers supply has this one. Oceanic Battery Hatch V.Pro Vt3 Veos with Alarms
Yes, it has a black ring that locks it in (picture attached). It looks exactly like what's in the link. Uses CR2450 battery also.

Before I go spending $20 on a dc that gets used twice a year does anyone have an older Oceanic sitting in a drawer somewhere? There has to be countless of these not being used.

1679064036318.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom