Looking for buddy: Lake Pleasant, AZ on Sunday, 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdarsh

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
I know this is pretty last minute, but I'm new to the Phoenix area and am looking for a dive buddy to check out Lake Pleasant tomorrow, 8/7. I'm pretty new to diving, got OW certified last year and have ~10 dives under my belt, some salt water and some fresh water. Let me know!

Hi,
I know this is pretty last minute, but I'm new to the Phoenix area and am looking for a dive buddy to check out Lake Pleasant tomorrow, 8/7. I'm pretty new to diving, got OW certified last year and have ~10 dives under my belt, some salt water and some fresh water. Let me know!
Hi akdarsh, let me know the next time you dive at Pleasant and I might be available to join you. I'm diving with Epic Charters tomorrow morning (8/20) but I'm down to do some shore dives as well. I'll be around next weekend too if you're free then.

Hi,
I know its past the day you gave, but check out Sea 2 Sea Scuba in Phoenix. There is always someone planning a dive in Lake Pleasant.

I'm a big fan of Sea 2 Sea, and as a matter of fact I'm getting my rescue cert from them next weekend. For anyone that's interested, I'm doing a night dive on Friday 9/9 @ 7pm with Cyborg Pirate, and then the following morning, I'll be doing the 21 Gun wreck dive with Epic Charters. I've been diving with Epic twice now and I'm a big fan.

The owner of Cyborg Pirate (Forrest Packbushe) used to be an instructor at Sea 2 Sea. I haven't yet had the chance to dive from his boat, but I'm looking forward to it as I've heard many great things.

If anyone is looking to do some shore dives at Pleasant, let me know and I'll do my best to make it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom