Looking for Dive Buddies around Venice, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live just up the street, in Punta Gorda, and come to Venice all the time. Anytime you need a buddy, PICK ME! PICK ME! :)

ReefGuy:
I live just up the street, in Punta Gorda, and come to Venice all the time. Anytime you need a buddy, PICK ME! PICK ME! :)
What did I tell ya? Take a number, it's gonna be a line a mile long... :11: Move it on over, ladies first! Only I can't go this weekend- but I've got dibs next chance I get!!! :05:

Welcome to the Board!

I'm in Tampa and I'm planning to start coming down there more often, would love to meet up with some more people. I've got a boat as well but its only a 17' flats boat so fair weather only trying to get out into the Gulf I'm afraid. I was going to try to come down Sunday but looks like I'll be heading to the Keys instead.

Several of us are meeting at Alhambra street in Venice on Sunday the 31st. Please feel free to join us.

robscorpio941:
Hello, Looking for Dive buddies around Venice, FL. I dive with one other person, looking for one or two more divers male or female to dive around Venice, Sarasota area. I have a 19ft boat with GPS system. We try and do 2 dives on the weekend, usually on saturday. If interested drop me a email robscorpio941@comcast.net.

Boat.. venice beach... I think you have a LOT of buddies ready to go! I'm dyin to hit the boneyard area :)

Welcome to SCUBABOARD!!! :balloon

I believe Don almost had it right, But what beer would be complete without a pizza from Luna's ??? :eyebrow:

Send me a message if you need another diver............Pleeeeeze

Although I've allowed it to happen,....again.
One should never let their gear completely dry.
I think its a law or at least it should be.

Just another Florida Diver

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom