Looking for dive buddies in Virginia and Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, but Ray Jackson reopened the thread and is also looking for buds, so now we are welcoming Ray.

Summersville Lake will not be a very far trip for you if you want to combine the activities. Which River are you going to be conquering? I know Kristi (kristi hager) is looking for people to run the Gauley with her. I used to Guide the New and the Lower Gauley, but I don't think I'm going to be crazy enough to run the Upper Gauley with you guys this year. You should look her up if you want some company on your run. Let me know when your ready for the deep waters of Summersville Lake.

As a by the way - the 16th of July we are having a little get together at Lake Rawlings with the NC Wreck Divers, you should check out that thread for some potential fun.

Paula

Mrs.Prages:
Summersville Lake will not be a very far trip for you if you want to combine the activities. Which River are you going to be conquering? I know Kristi (kristi hager) is looking for people to run the Gauley with her. I used to Guide the New and the Lower Gauley, but I don't think I'm going to be crazy enough to run the Upper Gauley with you guys this year. You should look her up if you want some company on your run. Let me know when your ready for the deep waters of Summersville Lake.

As a by the way - the 16th of July we are having a little get together at Lake Rawlings with the NC Wreck Divers, you should check out that thread for some potential fun.

Paula
HI Paula

We are doing the Upper Gauley wild ride we have been doing it for a 5 years now and it is a blast . how far is summersville lake from there ? and I will keep lake rawlings in mind also and let you know if I can make it . and thanks for all your help

cmalinowski:
I live in columbia. Always looking for a dive buddy. Drop me a note some time and we'll try to hook up.

Hi .I am not to good here on this site finding my way around . my email is ajriverrat@cablespeed.com if you would like to drop me a note and we can talk about a dive .

Thanks Ray Jackson .

ps and anyone can email me if they wish and thanks to all of you for your help

Mike welcome aboard!!!
I'm also Military in Alexandria, Just got back from Blackbeards trip Saturday. Haven't been to the Quarry Since end of March at the Quarry. I did the Blackbeards for a rehydration therapy form 5 weeks in Iraq. Need a BUDDY GOING dIVING lET ME KNOW.

DDOWN

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom