Looking for dive buddies - Vancouver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is also a Salmon Arm scuba meetup group if you want to try diving in the interior.

Correct, I am a organizer there, you can also join the Okanagan dive club on FB too, I arrange weekly dives there also

Thanks spc751! I have joined the Vancouver Meetup group. Hopefully one day soon Ill make it back out to Salmon Arm. It is definitely one of my favorite places in BC! Would love to move out there one day so Ill keep their group in mind for the future for sures!

Hi there. I'm also looking for a diving buddy/buddies. I have a lot of experience but am just getting back into diving for the first time in a decade. So I'd be open to some easy dives to start out with. I've got a vehicle and gear so all I need is someone to meet up with. I'm open to weekends and would love to set up a regular weeknight dive. Let me know.

Looking for a diver for Whytecliff on Saturday.. One friend I think is going to bail and the other is a maybe. I haven't dove in 3 years and my suit is leaking like crazy, so I'm diving wet suit on Saturday
my gf is doing her OW cert that day and I'm giving her a ride to site. If I can get a few dives in, beats waiting :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom