looking for dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds great. May I ask who you are taking your course with? Also if anyone lives close enough I have no problem picking up some tanks after work and diving in the evening.

We are planning to dive Ft. Pickens this Thursday night if you are interested. Here is a link to the thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/deep-dixie-divers/356467-ft-pickens-night-dive-oct-22-a.html

In case Walter gets tied up at work I will answer for him. He is doing Intro. with Rob Neto, Chipola Divers (Dive-aholic) on the boards. He is a great instructor based out of the Marianna area that a number of us around here have used.

http://www.chipoladivers.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=239&Itemid=197

Sounds great. May I ask who you are taking your course with? Also if anyone lives close enough I have no problem picking up some tanks after work and diving in the evening.

We are planning to dive Ft. Pickens this Thursday night if you are interested. Here is a link to the thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/deep-dixie-divers/356467-ft-pickens-night-dive-oct-22-a.html

In case Walter gets tied up at work I will answer for him. He is doing Intro. with Rob Neto, Chipola Divers (Dive-aholic) on the boards. He is a great instructor based out of the Marianna area that a number of us around here have used.

Chipola Divers - Welcome to Chipola Divers!

I have a boat lined up in Destin this Sunday and my buddy isn't going to be able to go. Anybody wanna do a couple tanks on Sunday?

I have a boat lined up in Destin this Sunday and my buddy isn't going to be able to go. Anybody wanna do a couple tanks on Sunday?

I would be down to head to Destin for a couple. What time and all?

Excellent. Don't have details yet but PM me a contact# and I will call you tonight hopefully with the full skinny.

Also, check out Gulf Coast Diving Society. Dive club in Mobile, but all are very active divers. We need more help with scubaboard posts. We all dive almost every weekend, but don't post much. Lots of Spearfishing, photo and videographers.

Hi I too dove in Okinawa in fact i was a military brat and i grew up diving in okinawa.... I now live in gulf breeze and am in need of a dive buddy.... I know this is an old post so let me know if you are still looking to go diving... I do not know any divers around here still but i am really wanting to go diving....... so let me know if you want to plan a dive sometime.... would be Awesome!!!!

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom