Looking for dive buddys in eastern washington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Intrepid:
Jeez, I can hardly wait! :flush:

Was there, like, dead salmon laying all over the bottom and gill nets and other fun stuff too? Holy Winter-Diving-In-The-Canal.....

I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe we'll get lucky! (Last time I was there my buddy and I saw a 6'-7' six gill shark - my buddy got it on videotape...here's hoping...) :D
Last time I was there (trip before this one) I saw a 6 gill also, at Sund Rock South Wall.

No GPO's this time, but lots of wolfies. Life looked pretty healthy at Sund. Octo Hole looked like a wasteland to me (the highlights were some cute baby squid on the night dive, and somebody planted a Moonie-ish sculpture in on the bottom). The mistake I made at Sund was getting a mouthful of that top-water while floating on the surface. Yuck! Tasted like saltwater sewage. On Sunday there were about a dozen divers at Sund who had come from Or. They all left after one dive. I'm thinking I won't go back to the Hood for a long while. If I drive that far, I'll either stop in Seattle, or keep going to the Straight of Juan De Fuca.

Hey Rick whar are your plans for this weekend? I think I got my wife talked into going! and I have friday off :D

Greg D.:
Hey Rick whar are your plans for this weekend? I think I got my wife talked into going! and I have friday off :D
PM sent!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom