Looking for my personal best diving spot June/July-Caribbean/C.A./Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Tad! I saw you helped Rich quite a bit on his trip and he was super happy. I am really a do-it-yourselfer, but in my research I can definitely see how having the help of a local/Colombian would be valuable. I am thinking about going in late October - what is your opinion of that time of year on Providencia?

Thanks Tad! I saw you helped Rich quite a bit on his trip and he was super happy. I am really a do-it-yourselfer, but in my research I can definitely see how having the help of a local/Colombian would be valuable. I am thinking about going in late October - what is your opinion of that time of year on Providencia?

October in Providence is HOT usually not much wind, off season so you can easily have the dive boat or beaches to yourself. November is rainy season if the rainy season starts early, late October could be a bad time. In raining season the low pressure systems form in the western Caribbean basically right over San Andres and Old Providence and move north you get a 2 to 5 day of windy rainy weather.
Let me know if you need any other info.
Ciao
Tad

We can arrange diving holidays from Canada to Cuba. Flights, taxes, all inclusive hotels for a week and 10 dives for arround $1000. That budget enough? We can also do reasonable deals to other destinations depending on whats available under last minute sales. fb me on www.facebook.com/ScubaDestinationDeals

the deals only available to those with FB accounts?

Deals area available to everyone, its just that its easiest at the moment to post the latest finds on facebook. Our website will soon be updated to include SCUBA diving packages. Online Travel Centre - HOME. We are acually relocating offices from Downtown Oakville to Burlington, so will be real close.
Cheers
Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom