Looking for North Texas Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwf0979

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all! Getting back into diving after taking a hiatus for a few years. I live in North Fort Worth and looking to do some diving in the North Texas area. Hoping to meet some folks who want to dive at Wheeler Branch, the Scuba Ranch, or other local spots. Let me know if you’d like to meet up and get some diving in!

Hi there, I just joined myself for same reason. I'm north of DFW.

PM me and we can connect.

Was at Scuba Ranch today knocking off a few barnacles. Will be back out there tomorrow morning. Maybe again next weekend. I've got some equipment stuff I am trying out, but also plumping up what would be a logbook, if I kept a logbook.

Vis was not great and when the thermocline kicked in around 27 ft, it started getting dark, even mid afternoon. but it was good to get wet.

Here in north Texas diving seems to mean mud puddles.

I'm really working up to a trip to Roatan sometime next month.

I’m always up for diving when I’m back in home territory of north Texas. I travel with all my gear year round. I will be in Roatan in Aug, guess I’ll miss OhHellYes by a few days. Not unless you are going with the DFW shop, which diving rebels comes in the next week (who I am going with).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom