North Texas dive meet ups?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for any divers interested in diving at Wheeler Branch, Possum Kingdom, or any other areas close to Fort Worth. Scuba ranch is a little far for me, so hoping to stay closer to Fort Worth. Any groups out there or divers interested in meeting up or letting me join in?

We live on the east side of the metroplex but do travel to Fort Worth a few times a year to volunteer & support an adaptable scuba experience at a local university’s indoor pool. Lots of good folks there from the metroplex, Houston, Louisiana and Oklahoma.

Stop by and meet some folks, the Fort Worth local volunteers could have a few places for you such as a state park or lake.
Plus meet some awesome scuba people and possibly join the group to be part of the wet team helping in the pool.

I'm on the south side of FW. I'd meet up with you sometime to go dive if you'd like to go out. Your above mentioned sites all work for me.

I’m also south/central Fort Worth. Been to Wheeler a bunch of times, but want to check out others too. I’m looking for buddies and up for some diving so feel free to reach out!

I’m also south/central Fort Worth. Been to Wheeler a bunch of times, but want to check out others too. I’m looking for buddies and up for some diving so feel free to reach out!
Sent you a pm

I’m in North Fort Worth and am looking to start diving again…I haven’t dove any of the places in Texas, so let me know if you have somewhere in mind.

I’m up for any of those spots as well. My place is 26 miles from wheeler.

I have been busy trying to get our house built, but it looks like we are finally done. Someone set a date and let's go diving. I am usually available Monday-Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom