Looking for the perfect diving gift!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also reccomend the Freestyle brand. Most of their watches are good to 200 m and they have a lot of diver styles to choose from, and they are inexpensive. I paid $40 for my first watch and I think my latest was around $50. The customer service is outstanding too. I lost the bezel off one watch and they sent me a brand new watch when I mailed it to them for repair.

Freestyle - The Official Site. Freestyle watches. Surf, Skate, Snow, and Wake

Bought the Luminox for my hubby and wound up sneaking it from him to take with ME diving as I LOVE the easy read......Hubby got me into diving and then stopped........I'm the obsessed one now sneaking in new gear....And the fin strap springs are a must have.....

If you really do want to be a diver then follow through with your certification and be his ever present buddy. I can't think of a better gift.

As for the watch, I haven't a clue.

Pete

Hello everyone,

I am actually not a diver (as of yet, but hopefully soon!!)

My boyfriend absolutely loves to dive. And he has mentioned to me several times that he would like a good dive watch.

Well, his birthday is coming up soon (July 9th), and was hoping that I might find some advice here on where/what to buy a great watch.

I would be willing to spend ~$150 or so. I have looked at places such as craigslist and ebay, but have not gone into any real stores. I am completely confused by all the different brands and options on them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom