Looking on trying to Join tsd, anybody wanna dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
I may come out there too If nobody wants to dive in one of the wild lakes to the North.

HA!!!! Do I know my buddies, or what! I knew you wouldn't be able to stand it. Save me and Donald a spot- he always makes me late.

See ya, Kevin and Kevin & kid! Swing by ScubaSteve's tent, maybe we can dive together. I'll be the glamorous one wiping boogers off when I ascend. OOps, wait! That's not me, that's Firefyter...
I suppose he'll pretend that he has to work.
Des!? I'll bring food, I promise!

Well, it sounds like this could be a hoot!
I should be out early and I'll try to snag us a good spot.

And yea TL, I've got the stall speed on the converter calibrated.
It's the variables in the drag coefficient of the camera commensurate with speed differential that have me concerned. :cwmddd:

A little dab of frequency grease applyed on the retrograde indicator switch should eliminate any concern. That is if yours is one of the blue models..... it won't work on the Red ones. Plumber's Putty works best on them :wink:

Foo:
I'll be the glamorous one wiping boogers off when I ascend. OOps, wait! That's not me, that's Firefyter...
I suppose he'll pretend that he has to work.

Let one big booger hang from your nose, and she rides ya forever...LOL. On a sad note, I do have to work Saturday, so you'll just have to pick on someone else...

Thomas...
It'll be tall order but since you won't be there I'll try and fill in for you.

( Sans Booger of course :D )

Where is Scuba Steve's tent normally at?

cant wait to try out my new computer, so Scubasteve's tent it is I guess? well I hope this is fun my dad he well bring some beers, which I wont be apart of =( just kidding, but hope to see you guys there

I'll have to catch Ya'll another weekend We'll be diving the walls up at Broken Bow Saturday.

Have fun !!:D

TruckDiver:
I'll be out at CSSP this Saturday morning for a couple of dives.

Well folks, since it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate, I'm going to change up my plans and plan on diving Sunday.

If any of ya'll are gonna be there, lemme know......................

And TL, have fun! I wanna go check out Broken Bow, I just don't have time to do it just yet.
Maybe I'll have enough free time to spend a weekend up there before too long........hopefully anyway........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom