Looks Like the formus Might be making a Change LDS With BP/Wings in Central NJ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the tips. I will be in touch with them.
I missed the Dosil's ad in the yello pages (made the mistake of only looking at the larger ads :) )
Menlo park (near Edison i believe) is about an hours drive and I did not look that far yet.
I am not familiar with the other locations and will consider them if they are not too far of a drive.
By the way does Dosil's carry BP/Wings or do they just know about them?

Thanks

Originally posted by msgmotor
Did you try Dosils on 36 in middletown last time I went in there they were pretty knowledgeable, also if you feel like driving north alittle bit you have Ocean explorers in Menlo park and treasure cove in westfield. Also The Scuba Connection in hillsbourgh is not to far from Ocean ct and most of the staff there dives with a bp and harness. Hope this helps.

I don't know if they have them in the store or not, I have'nt been there in a while. The Scuba Connection is where I go mostly they have bp there in the shop they are up 287 about a half hour 45 minutes from the parkway bridge. www.tscscuba.com . George is one of the owners and he dives with a back plate as do his partners. Alot of the other staff I only see at Dutch springs.

Originally posted by msgmotor
I don't know if they have them in the store or not, I have'nt been there in a while. The Scuba Connection is where I go mostly they have bp there in the shop they are up 287 about a half hour 45 minutes from the parkway bridge. www.tscscuba.com . George is one of the owners and he dives with a back plate as do his partners. Alot of the other staff I only see at Dutch springs.

<sarcasm>
Do you mean to tell me that there is a store in NJ that will not ask me what a BP/Wings is? :wink:
</sarcasm>

The location is not optimal but I'm adding it to my list.
Thanks

Dosils has a smallish section of mainly OMS stuff (BPs, "deluxe" harness, IQs, pockets, etc). A few weeks back they had some Transpacs too, dunno about now. They also sell 2" webbing, d-rings, bolt snaps, clips, etc.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom