Loosing it.... sort of

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've met lots of divers from various boards on the internet for diving Venice and many other areas. I can't imagine wanting to hide from one more. I enjoy meeting and diving with new people.

Keep in mind, Venice is not worth a trip from Canada to Florida, but it is ideal to add in when planning a trip to the wrecks and reefs of this state.

WWW™

Somehow I didn't think Venice should be the sole reason for a trip. I am doing searches for diving on and around the Cooper SC, and I'll just add searches for your neck of the woods - any recommendations?. I'm looking at the April-May timeframe. (Must not interfere with my diving up here)

DivingGal,you'll have a blast even if the vis horrible.We take the days that get to rough to get offshore to do our fossil and artifact diving.I have a 6" that I found last year that is museum quality.Give me a e-mail and I'll give you the specifics.For the curious diver the St Marys river at the state line of Fla. and Ga.holds a lot of goodies.Most of the published destinations are pretty picked over.A lot of lesser known and less accessible places hold some nice finds.

That's the one girl -- I knew there was one floating out there in cyberspace. Thanks.

Thanks to all you others too.... when I actually get something planned, I just might let you all know (and Natasha ????) and perhaps there can be a Neptune Diver gathering. One look at the lot of us, and the gators will leave - particularly if gold lame suits start appearing...

A couple of buds of mine frequently dive the Suwannee River.
The river is WAY low, 0 vis, many snags. They have quite a collection of spear/arrowheads, bones, mastadon teeth, etc.

Back
Top Bottom