Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lost a brand new GoPro Hero 4 in the surf at Shaws Cove, Laguna Beach Saturday Jan 30. Would really appreciate it if there are any treasure hunters out there that find my treasure and are willing to return it. Was on a headband and has pictures of my kids on the memory chip. Rob 602-315-4319

Lost Scubapro Jet Fin (black) in the surf at Shaw's Cove, Laguna Beach yesterday 2/7/16. Please shoot me a PM if you find it! Thank you!!! :)

Lost OceanQuest Blue fins at Veteran's Park on Feb 28th evening near entry. If you find it pls reply here. Thanks!

Lost: GoPro Hero 4 Black at Shaw's Cove today this morning around 10:30AM on 4/17/2016

GoPro is in standard clear waterproof housing attached with a clear and yellow GoPole with a red filter attached to it. I left it on the rocks and when I came back for it, it was gone

I believe that whoever found it dove with Beach Cities SCUBA as one of the guys at the shop saw someone dunking a GoPro matching my description into the rinse tank. It was all SCUBA divers on the beach this morning, so I think a diver picked it up. I left my contact info and a note at Beach Cities SCUBA in Laguna Beach. I will offer a $50 reward if returned. There are some priceless pictures and videos on the card.

Found. One Scubapro jetfin on the beach below Ellwood north of Goleta.

FOUND: Compass at Veterans Park 6/26/16, has some markings, describe and I'll get it back to you.

Lost - today, July 17, 2016 at Shaw's Cove, Laguna Beach: Atomic Frameless 2 mask with Atomic SV2 snorkel, both black & red.

Lost: Cressi Women's Fin, White/Lilac Color

One Cressi women’s fin in white/lilac color was lost in the surf on the night of 8/14 near the Redondo Beach pier after diving at Veteran's Park. Who knows where it’s bobbing about in the ocean now. If you find it, let me know so I can get it back to its owner. I believe it’s a Cressi Reaction but I’m not too sure.

Back
Top Bottom