Lost. Go Pro with head strap hillsboro inlet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barrascuda

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, today on my safety stop my go pro came off with the head strap. It has the viewer option on the back. It fell off just south of hillsboro inlet in 70-80 feet, on the fingers. I will be out looking for it tomorrow. My colorful doo rag also fell off. If anyone finds it please pm me. We had some great video of our dive.

-shelby

If it's still out there it's probably floated north of Cape Canaveral by now.....

I know a couple of divers with "found" go pos. Usually with the head strap. If you did not have some contact information on the case, good luck.

I know a couple of divers with "found" go pos. Usually with the head strap. If you did not have some contact information on the case, good luck.

Believe it or not most divers are pretty honest. We've found full gear setups that have fallen off boats and as long as there is some way to track down the person with info left on their gear most people will. On cameras you should either put a sticker in the housing with your contact info or put it on the strap somewhere. There are no doubt people who would keep your gear even if you had the info on it but it improves the chances that someone will do the right thing and return it to the owner. I know I would.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom