Lots of Regs for sale - Cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, after 8 Years in one place, I am getting transfered to another job location in Hawaii (yeah im crying since I am watching show out my window right now in AK). I need to start slimming down the dive gear collection before my move, and trying to pare it down to only one or two brands of regs to go with me. My loss is your gain. I have the following extra regs for sale:
12 Sherwood Shadow Plus integrated Octo's - $50 Each
3 Sherwood Magnum Blizzard (1st and 2nd Stage) $30 Each
4 Sherwood Magnum Blizzard (1st, 2nd, SPG/Depth Gauge) $45 Each
1Apeks Egress Octo - $50
1 Aqualung conshelf SES 1st and 2nd with SPG - $30

All prices dont include shipping, but I can ship them in a medium flat rate box for $12. All are gently used but in good if not like new condition. Pictures are availible, just email me at tanktest@gmail.com with your email address if you want to see the picts.
Myles

Last edited:
Ok, after 8 Years in one place, I am getting transfered to another job location in Hawaii (yeah im crying since I am watching show out my window right now in AK). I need to start slimming down the dive gear collection before my move, and trying to pare it down to only one or two brands of regs to go with me. My loss is your gain. I have the following extra regs for sale:
12 Sherwood Shadow Plus integrated Octo's - $50 Each
3 Sherwood Magnum Blizzard (1st and 2nd Stage) $30 Each
4 Sherwood Magnum Blizzard (1st, 2nd, SPG/Depth Gauge) $45 Each
1Apeks Egress Octo - $50
1 Aqualung conshelf SES 1st and 2nd with SPG - $30

All prices dont include shipping, but I can ship them in a medium flat rate box for $12. All are gently used but in good if not like new condition. Pictures are availible, just email me at tanktest@gmail.com with your email address if you want to see the picts.
Myles
I am interested in your regs . PM and email sent.

I will take the following:
  • (All 4)Sherwood Magnum Blizzards (1st, 2nd, spg/depth) regulator sets
  • Apeks Egres Octo
  • 1 Sherwood Shadow Integrated

PM & E-mail Sent

Wow, see what happens when you price stuff right!

Back
Top Bottom