Closed LP85 in NYC area

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCrecdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have one LP85 from Faber already and would like to buy a second one to make a pair for sidemount diving.
NYC area for pickup.
Thanks!

I may have 2 lp 85 steel but they are down in south fl will be able to send pictures later this week .. will need to break them down from the doubles rig... steel does not help me as the weight is too much for my designed layout with twinset... maybe with singles it would work for me ...
Question are you diving with a redundant bladder or just a single bladder?
I also would gather you want din not yoke?
I would sell the two for 200.00 no hydro 310.00 w hydro/vip + shipping
will ship with some air and yoke k valves
need to see if I can ship w vales or w pressure else I could pull the valves and cap the tanks and send the valves separate
your LDS could fill back after you put the valves on them [just a thought]
DM me if this is of interest.

I may have 2 lp 85 steel but they are down in south fl will be able to send pictures later this week .. will need to break them down from the doubles rig... steel does not help me as the weight is too much for my designed layout with twinset... maybe with singles it would work for me ...
Question are you diving with a redundant bladder or just a single bladder?
I also would gather you want din not yoke?
I would sell the two for 200.00 no hydro 310.00 w hydro/vip + shipping
will ship with some air and yoke k valves
need to see if I can ship w vales or w pressure else I could pull the valves and cap the tanks and send the valves separate
your LDS could fill back after you put the valves on them [just a thought]
DM me if this is of interest.

Hey, if OP can't take delivery of these, I can pick up locally and woulda actually prefer as doubles set. I am in Jacksonville, FL.

Hey, if OP can't take delivery of these, I can pick up locally and woulda actually prefer as doubles set. I am in Jacksonville, FL.
Go ahead. I actually just ordered a brand new pair... 😳 So instead of needing an LP85. Well... I got one for sale! 😂

Back
Top Bottom