Lurking no more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Hope Bonnie & Clyde, er - Charly, are nice to y'all this weekend. I'll be back for mor wreck dives in October, at festival time.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

"I have been lurking for over two years, and finally decided to make my first post."

Is this something like bubble watching and then finally getting certified? lol :eyebrow:

GrierHPharmD:
I'm curious about the beach diving off of Nag's Head - can you tell me a little about viz, temps, current, life, etc.?

With hurricane Charley plowing through there right now, I be the viz is shorter than Don King's doo. Welcome to the Board...and stay safe during the storm.

Beachdive:
I have been lurking for over two years, and finally decided to make my first post. I dive mainly off the coast of North Carolina with a few trips south in the cooler months.
Hi there... I am on my way to NC in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction... wrecks and sharks are what I need with fair vis to take pics....

Webshaark

Beachdive:
I have been lurking for over two years, and finally decided to make my first post. I dive mainly off the coast of North Carolina with a few trips south in the cooler months.

Hi from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :butnhome:

Back
Top Bottom