Madison Blue Social

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karstdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives

Attachments

• Madisonsocial.jpg
    Madisonsocial.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 94
Thats a great idea, looks like a good time to be had!

How will the team limitations in the system be handled? or will they be lifted for the event?

I'm hoping to be able to make the survey class in TN in late February, but if it looks like I won't be able to make that event, I will surely try to make this event as it'd be cheaper.

Thats a great idea, looks like a good time to be had!

How will the team limitations in the system be handled? or will they be lifted for the event?

I'm hoping to be able to make the survey class in TN in late February, but if it looks like I won't be able to make that event, I will surely try to make this event as it'd be cheaper.

No restrictions on carrying capacity,and we have Martz as well.

We have a lot of other things in the works which we'll announce.

This should prove to be a good time!! We hope to see you there!

Jim Wyatt
Treasurer;NFSA

This DOES sound like fun. What do you need from ScubaBoard?

Cash donations for food would be good. We are going to cook up the usual fare at this event. Hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans and other fixins.

Door prizes will be appreciated. I have donated 2 nights stay in our rental property in High Springs. One instructor has donated time to conduct refresher courses at the event, and we are continuing to solicit more stuff.

We will have a few sets of rental double tanks available since there is no fill station nearby.

Any & all help/donations to make the event better will be appreciated.

Jim Wyatt
Treasurer, North Florida Springs Alliance
352-363-0013

Did you hear the Good Captain peeps? Let's all pitch in! We have added an event banner for this on the Main Forum page.

Did you hear the Good Captain peeps? Let's all pitch in! We have added an event banner for this on the Main Forum page.

Thanks for the support.

I don't know if people noticed we are going to do a sidemount clinic with Lamar Hires and Bill Rennaker. In my collective memory this is the first time you'll have these two people together. Both have played a huge role in the present sidemount configuration that is used.

Great event banner. Thank you!!

Jim

We have a lot of other things in the works which we'll announce.
Announcements as in changing *THE* rule, or announcements as in events going on during the party? :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom