Mahahual, Quintana Roo-Dream Time Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Rican:
Sorry if I am boring you. BTW enlighten me, I'm slow, what is a SHILL ?

You are not the Babbler

Annlaur has posted 6 times at six different locations regarding the Dive op in Mahahual, A "shill" is a false bidder...or in my use of the word, someone who is promoting the DREAMT*** resort as if he/she was not related to the company...:05:

He has posted nothing else regarding any other topic in the two months he's been on the board...not to be confused with a TROLL

Your post regarding questions, dive ops etc. is (imho) very legitimate and the purpose for this forum

I am leaving tomorrow.I just found out that we are not diving with Dreamtime, but with another operation. Apparently Dreamtime caters to the cruise shipcrowd and limits dive times to 35 minutes.
I will repost more info once I get back on the div op we do use.

Scuba-Rican:
Ahoy there Kat,
I am planning on going to Mahahual July 21st til the July 31st, 06. Looking forwared to diving Chinchorro Banks.

Good Viz,
George

P.S. See ya @ OWU
:14:

George,
I am still trying to get used to your new log on name. LOL Takes my brain a while to compute.
I look forward to reading your trip report. Looks like I will not be headed that way until August.

Glad to hear you're coming to OWU. Hope you can make it over to the Hyatt. The more the merrier!

billeelou:
Annlaur has posted 6 times at six different locations regarding the Dive op in Mahahual, A "shill" is a false bidder...or in my use of the word, someone who is promoting the DREAMT*** resort as if he/she was not related to the company...:05:

He has posted nothing else regarding any other topic in the two months he's been on the board...not to be confused with a TROLL

Your post regarding questions, dive ops etc. is (imho) very legitimate and the purpose for this forum

He is a she and I appreciated her reply to my question. Thank you for doing surveilance on all new posters tho. How many topics does one have to post on in their first month to get your seal of approval?

rjchandler:
He is a she and I appreciated her reply to my question. Thank you for doing surveilance on all new posters tho. How many topics does one have to post on in their first month to get your seal of approval?

of banned Posters from this and other boards...my "seal of Approval" has nothing to do with my question, is she a shill? or just an over enthusiastic poster? Dreamt*** has a good reputation amoung the Cruise passengers, and I do have a number of people that I know that have used them in the past month. They did not have any overtly bad things to say, however, the Head of a group of divers from Quebec who was on the same trip had many bad things to say about it...too short, not where they wanted to go, broke up the group and paired them with novice divers( note: until you challenged me, I had not preveously posted these 2nd hand comments, but since you did....):life: I generally limit my comments to what I know or have been told by people I trust....

I like to verify what positions a person has put out before, you will notice I also said ,,,,not a troll....

Maybe I was overly harsh in my question....was not intending to be....

Hey Kat,
I don't know why I changed my logon name. "Scubadude" was just fine. ??? Il'l send a trip report from Mahahual upon my return. Hopefully we'll meet at OWU. I will be going to the Hyatt afterwards. I always enjoy meeting new divers from the area.

Best regards & Good Viz,
George

Scubadude:
. "Scubadude" was just fine. ??? Il'l send a trip report from Mahahual upon my return. Best regards & Good Viz,
George

I await your report...hope your report is better than mine!!! and Mine was FANTASTIC!:D

Ahoy there !
Thank you for your report. Sounds great ! We are defintely going in July. We also like that the shore is soo close. I can have time to practice my underwtaer photography.

Tell me this, can one just shore dive as well ? How close is the cruise ship dock to the resort ? Did you dive Chinchorro ?
Thank you in advance for your response.

Good Viz,
George

9.5 km south from the cruise dock, yes you can dive from the shore at the resort, but the boat will get you in the middle of it in a matter of minutes.you wade out to the boats on the beach....btw My pictures sucked, throw away camera, turned out to almost be throw away picures too!!! The Chinchorro runs the lengthy as I understand it.... and yes we were there, we are just outside the preserve....tell Catherine and Doug , and Ron I said hi...

Thanx Billelou,
We're ready ! I will post pics when we return.

Good Viz,
Scubadude

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom