MAKO Spearguns: Kevlar Cold Water Glove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Kevlar Jacketed Yamamoto Cold Water Diving Gloves

Hey Guys,

I am totally stoked; my “Kevlar Jacketed Yamamoto Diving Gloves” are in stock! They are specifically made for California Divers who dive in cold and rocky waters.

WARMTH: First of all, these gloves are crazy warm. Like all of my gloves and wetsuits, my gloves are made using the finest Genuine Yamamoto neoprene material and are available in 3mm and 5mm thickness. They are ergonomically cut for unbelievable comfort and maximum dexterity. They also include an extra wide Velcro closure strap which locks warm water in and prevents cold water from entering.

DURABILITY: Not only are these gloves warm, these gloves are tough…

KEVLAR TOUGH! The palms and fingers have a jacketed exterior Kevlar shell that will outlast and outperform any glove you have ever worn.

MAKO DIRECT PRICE: Only $39.95 pair! Don’t let this low price fool you.
These are high quality, high performance, Yamamoto/Kevlar Diving Gloves.

The reason I can offer these badass gloves for such an amazing price is because I sell direct to you, the diver.

If you have any questions about these or any other MAKO Spearguns products, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Dive safe,
dano

Kevlar Cold Water Diving Gloves | MAKO Spearguns

MKCWDG-2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom