Malapascua - Here I come

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

don't miss the lechon when you are in Cebu- its absolutely delicious...!

ooops, looks like i am way too late with my advice! :rofl2:

Yeah, completed my AOW and reached home yesterday. Saw nothing in my deep dive at Monad Shoal but luckily my last dive, nitrox, was arranged at Monad Shoal and saw the huge manta ray swimming around right infront of my eyes!

don't miss the lechon when you are in Cebu- its absolutely delicious...!

ooops, looks like i am way too late with my advice! :rofl2:

:D After seeing the cute pink pigs at Malapascua, we didn't have the stomach for pork... Maybe next time! So, Maggie, please do tell, where to find good lechon?

Very pleased to announce that our Malapascua & Cebu photos & videos of Thresher Sharks & devil rays are finally ready for viewing at CaT's Dive Sites - Windows Live Hope u have some time-out to view them. :coffee:

This is the 2nd u/w trip for the Canon G9, I finally decided to learn the proper use of the Custom White Balance function! Prefer it to the Magic Filter (which is more useful for videoing)... However, imho this advanced camera is slightly disadvantaged by the big size housing. Miss the creative angles the small Nikon E5100 allowed. Well, win some, lose some... I m really glad that the G9 takes great videos!

Happy 2009!

MVI%7C_3322.jpg

Back
Top Bottom