Malapascua Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice pics Bill... hahaha, I didn't know one of the Harlem Globetrotters worked for TSD :p
41463d1195468797-malapascua-trip-report-malapascua-felimar-medium-web-view.jpg

nice pics Bill... hahaha, I didn't know one of the Harlem Globetrotters worked for TSD :p
41463d1195468797-malapascua-trip-report-malapascua-felimar-medium-web-view.jpg

What you didn't know that Curly Joe was Filpino and had retired to the Philippines to be a dive guide? :11: :wink:

I see I missed a photo from one of the dives on the Tapilon wreck.... here it is :)

Attachments

• Malapascua Tapilon Mooring Line Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Tapilon Mooring Line Medium Web view.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 54
Just wanted to say that this comprehensive post convinced me to persuade my then fiancé to book our honeymoon in Malapascua and do our OWD certification there - now we're Mr & Mrs and certified scuba divers :) had an amazing time and can't wait to get back there!
so, thanks a million! :lotsalove:

What you didn't know that Curly Joe was Filpino and had retired to the Philippines to be a dive guide? :11: :wink:

yeah, nothing wrong with that. :)

bill, im so glad your trips to PI are always blast.

Just wanted to say that this comprehensive post convinced me to persuade my then fiancé to book our honeymoon in Malapascua and do our OWD certification there - now we're Mr & Mrs and certified scuba divers :) had an amazing time and can't wait to get back there!

Oh! Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

Thank you very much! You will never know how much that means to me. I really appreciate you taking the time to write.

Welcome to the world of scuba diving... I can tell you from personal experience that it can be very, very, very, addictive :D Some day maybe I'll find a way to put into words what I feel about diving. I can tell from your post that words aren't needed right now... you know! I'm really happy that ya'll had a great time and I was able to help in some small way.

I know you're probably busy (being a newlywed and all:wink:) but I'd really like to hear about your trip when you have time. You could start a new thread and maybe you even have a few photos? :)

Thanks again!

yeah, nothing wrong with that. :)

bill, im so glad your trips to PI are always blast.

Why thank you Maggie... you're right I do have a blast when I come there :D Don't think that I don't remember that you're one of the people who is always willing to help anyone coming to the PI :coffee:

You know how dissapointed I was when I had to cancel my trip in February. I was sorry I didn't get the chance to meet any of ya'll in person. Maybe next time...

Looks like I'm going to try and come the first two weeks of June now. Probably Anilao/PG for this trip. I'll decide soon.

Ohh and I forgot to mention that "Curly Joe of the Harlem Globetrotters" was one of the founding members of "The Hair Club for Men" and took part in the early Rogain experiments :wink:

You need a new sigline Bill.

Bill22
helping newlyweds have a memorable experience in the PI since Nov 2007

This deserves to be a facebook posted item. :D

chip- u are such a romantic! *giggles*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom