Man Kisses Shark. Shark Bites Man

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe this was a male shark and he was offended by being kissed by a man :D

It must have been difficult to breathe through a regulator after being bitten. No doubt that this guy continued on with the rest of the dive cuz he didn't want to waste the air in the tank.

seems like he learned a lot from his parting words of wisdom, "never kiss a nurse shark upside down". I am waiting for part 2 of the series... where he uses sign language to relay the message not to kiss nurse sharks.

LOOL

Ohh.....he *so* got what he asked for... I bet he feeds bears too.. :D

R..

yea, he would not want to jump to conclusions or anything.

I did kiss a sleeping turtle the other day and so I should not talk....He could have snapped my nose off. I was feeding him bubbles. Why do I get so stupid down there ?

NWGratefulDiver:
No ... to go for a Darwin Award he has to remove his genes from the pool ... either by dying or by making reproduction impossible.

Perhaps next time instead of trying to :Kissy: he should try having sex with it ... :censored: :sharkattack: :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I guess the shark should have bit him a little lower then...

good grief. there's just never a shortage of idiots.

well, the article is over the top....But it doesn't make what he did any smarter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom