Man Kisses Shark. Shark Bites Man

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Antaeus Reefskimmer:
Nurse Kratchett Shark??

Ohhhhhhhh, yeah!

What kind of shark is that?

Why that's a Nurse Kratchett Shark. They look innocent enough but, well, ever read Kesey?

Ha ha ha ha good one!

:10:

David Marcel actually works as a training director for Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center. That's kind of funny because prior to that, I thought he was a real pompus jerk, a real cocky diver. He definitely deserved getting bitten. A few months ago I experienced this through a dive trip with him. The trip on the Slate was one of the worst ever. I think the motto on the boat is smoke them if you got them and boy did they. I think every other person was smoking that day. The captain was even smoking a nasty smelling cigar, the whole damn trip. Then the engine blew out with smoke coming out everywhere. To top that off the boat ran out of gas in the middle of the ocean. All the years of diving I had never seen such trashy people in my life. The crew did not even conversate with me or my buddies because we were not women. Their main goal was trying to pick up on the female divers and they made it quite obvious. If you plan on diving do not dive with Captain Slate there are alot more dive charters to choose from.

Maybe it was a MALE nurse shark...a Homphobic MALE nurse shark :007:

Never underestimate this planet's supply of complete morons. Sounds like he didn't learn his lesson at all, can't wait for the next video when he gets another lip bit off while kissing a right side up shark.

Almost as funny as Survivor's Richard Hatch using his arm as shark bait. :D

CBulla:
:rofl3: Gary.. dude.. a COKE WARNING would have been appropriate here!! :rofl3:
too late :coke:....

dive.or.die:
David Marcel actually works as a training director for Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center. That's kind of funny because prior to that, I thought he was a real pompus jerk, a real cocky diver...
LOL! Thanks for warning and welcome to ScubaBoard! :)

I guess the guy tried to hypnotize the shark by turning it upside down. Sharks are supposedly known to remain motionless if turned upside down. I haven't had the pleasure to test this personally though. :eyebrow:

It was a stupid move on his side and he got what he deserved. Nurse sharks are edgy little fishies.

There's another thread on the same incident with link to the video. Or perhaps the shark kissing season just started. :D

Antaeus Reefskimmer:
Nurse Kratchett Shark??
mmmmmmmmmm Juicy Fruit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom