Manila Airport Hotels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just to be clear, you pay $35 for the card just once and i think its good for all flights you make with PAL for three years. for cebu pacific, you can pay for excess baggage in advance and get a 20% discount. i think PAL's card is a better deal.
I googled after I posted and discovered the flying sportsman card is now called Sportsplus and is a benefit of Mabuhay miles membership. So I signed up! (But then Firefox crashed and I couldn't print my temporary card.) For flights within the PI, 20kg of sporting equipment can be had for $30US per year.

I believe the airport here in Vancouver has a PAL counter so I'll be visiting over the xmas break to get on board. Thank you for suggesting it! :)

just to be clear, you pay $35 for the card just once and i think its good for all flights you make with PAL for three years. for cebu pacific, you can pay for excess baggage in advance and get a 20% discount. i think PAL's card is a better deal.
80 pesos per kilo is still highway robber imho...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom