map of dutch that shows the shrine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whitefang21

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does any one have the Map of Dutch springs that shows the shrine?

Any one

Maybe give Dutch a call - see if they have any - I have not heard of a shrine at Dutch but I don't dive there a lot.

I dive at Dutch a lot and do not known about any shrine- unless you are talking about the plaque attached to School Bus- for casualties of Newton Ct.

Are you talking about the freaky graveyard on the back wall with all the statues and baby skeleton in a boat?

that is more like items that divers have left over time, not something that Stu has sanctioned..

the bony skeltons, yep there

the bony skeltons, yep there

I have been there a few times, but I need to get a better understanding of the layout. I know Dutch pretty well, but my buddy has a much better understanding of that back wall.

I believe it is essentially on/near the back wall behind the island. If you are looking at the back wall you will see the cove where the old plane is, it is around the western tip of that cove. http://dutchsprings.com/images/VideoMap.jpg If you look at this map of dutch, it is where the light blue fuzz ends on the back wall near the tanker.

I have found it a few different ways, mostly from hitting the Cessna and then swimming South

I dive at Dutch a lot and do not known about any shrine- unless you are talking about the plaque attached to School Bus- for casualties of Newton Ct.

Wasn't there something in the front of the Trolley a few years back? (it wasn't there when I was out last year)

surprised

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom