Marathon Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My family and I have dove with the Abyss several times over the past few years and highly recommend them. Advanced divers have the option to go to the Thunderbolt. The sites they visit vary depending on vis and sea conditions. Several trips have been out to Sombrero. The shop stocks Scubapro gear. When I go down this summer I'll dive with them again!

Does anyone know if these places work with independent divers only, or do they work w/ dive shops at bringing in groups?

Any info would be great

I know that Tilden's works with groups from dive shops. I believe the group leader gets to dive free (I'm assuming if you fill the boat).

They are a good operation. I've gone with them twice. Capt. Billy hits the best spots.

I went out with Capt. Hook's in November, great operation, nice people to deal with!

I did a bunch of reef dives and took a Wreck Specialty course and had a blast!

Abyss is another good outfit, however I've never done any dives with them, but I have frined that have.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom