March CZM....it's time to start the list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there in 10 days!!

Diver Kat:
Okay ... the March'rs are being awfully quiet!!! Where is everyone??? Packing their gear??:wink:

Two weeks from right now I should be getting on the dive boat and heading out for my first dive .... :D

You can buy me a bloody Mary on the flight to CZM....wait, I don't drink anymore.....I'll think of something you can buy me...See you on the plane.....

9 Days! WOO HOO!

diver 85:
You can buy me a bloody Mary on the flight to CZM....wait, I don't drink anymore.....I'll think of something you can buy me...See you on the plane.....
I never drink when flying (hate it - the flying that is!) and only drink a Sol here & there while diving - trying to be a good diver!! .... but we will see you on the plane .... we'll be the one's wearing dive t-shirts!!! ... oh wait - that will be EVERYONE!!! LOL!!!:D

Diver Kat:
I never drink when flying (hate it - the flying that is!) and only drink a Sol here & there while diving - trying to be a good diver!! .... but we will see you on the plane .... we'll be the one's wearing dive t-shirts!!! ... oh wait - that will be EVERYONE!!! LOL!!!:D

Gotcha....You'll be able to spot me.....Will have a Tiger cap on & my T-shirt will say something about going to hell Bama or some such wording, just hoping someone from Alabummer is on the flight............

harpua:
9 Days! WOO HOO!
I'm SO jealous!!! :hai:

Since you get there first, can you make sure our room at Caribe Blu is ready???? :wink: :DThanks!!!

diver 85:
Gotcha....You'll be able to spot me.....Will have a Tiger cap on & my T-shirt will say something about going to hell Bama or some such wording, just hoping someone from Alabummer is on the flight............
LOL!!! My SO will likely have some form of a UT (University of Texas) shirt .... me - who knows .... I'll be the one half asleep from driving to the Aiport at 5:00 AM :11:

Lauren and I will be diving with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora Mar 17-24.

Mike

Reading all these threads is getting me SOOOOO excited about the trip, I can hardly stand it! Thanks to all who advised me about wet suits. I did some research online, then found two dive shops in Anchorage, one of which carried the brand I wanted. I got to try some on for size, then ordered....keeping my fingers crossed it arrives this week.

It will take us almost 20 hours to get there, so if any of you happen to be on our flight out of Houston (4 Mar at 9:10 AM, Continental), we will be the "death warmed over" looking folks! I've made a list of everyone who said they'll be diving with Blue XT Sea while we are there, so I'm going to be on the lookout for all of you! See you soon. Jane (and Denny)

20 hours!!! Wow!! You'll really need that first dive to warm up and relax after all that!! Glad to hear you found your tropical wetsuit, and hope all your travels go fast & smooth!!!

Back
Top Bottom