March Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Marg did you dive today? We were called off last night. Did the port close today?

gaffer
Yes I dived today. The port was open all day AFAIK. conditions were very good down south when we got into the water but seas had picked up when we ascended. After our second dive, instead of my usual drop off in town, (and everyone else at their various destinations) the captain decided to bring everyone back to caleta as he felt it was too risky to tie up to all the various piers. It was starting to rock pretty good. But I saw lots of other ops out...all the usual suspects.

Dove Palancar Caves and Cedral today....two GREAT dives with Tres Pelicanos.

Yesterday we went North and did Barracuda and San Juan. Current was pretty strong and a bit unpredictable on Barracuda but good dives. Got caught in a squall on the way back....rain hitting us so hard it felt like hail.

Dove Palancar Caves and Cedral today....two GREAT dives with Tres Pelicanos.

Yesterday we went North and did Barracuda and San Juan. Current was pretty strong and a bit unpredictable on Barracuda but good dives. Got caught in a squall on the way back....rain hitting us so hard it felt like hail.
I wasn't on the boat yesterday but Living Underwater went north yesterday also and the divers today said it was a ride. It rained buckets yesterday.

We did Paso del Cedral also for second dive but you guys must have been gone already. There was nobody there but us chickens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom