Marcosis' Happy Birthday Dive Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh Damn... It's the old Dirty fish hook!!
Things are lookin up!!
Now all we need is Dirty Sanchez!!!

Marcosis:
Oh Damn... It's the old Dirty fish hook!!
Things are lookin up!!
Now all we need is Dirty Sanchez!!!
And Cleveland Steamer.

OK You guys.

Greg is wanting the final count for sunday the 24th. Looks like we have 7 confirmed for sunday.I guess if you want to go you'll have to call American Dream (954-577-0338).
Hopefully there will be spots left!

We also have 7 for friday night the 22nd. I'm waiting on 5 more maybes, but I'm not gonna hold spots if he needs to book others because as I said I have to pay for no shows!!

Alright hopefully some Scubaboard people show up!! If not we'll let ya know how it went!!!

Man what a bummer!!!

Thanks Ms. Boatlawyer!!!
YOU are the only Scubaboarder who replied yes!

Now on top of that I'm getting cancelations left and right!
I guess I'll be paying for a boat full of no ones!! So much for this organizing stuff!!

Later... Marc

I am so jealous that you guys can have so many opportunities to dive. I used to live in Coral Springs, FL and I worked at the Motorola facility in Ft. Lauderdale. I did not dive back then (1990-1995). Diving around here is not as enjoyable (temps, vis) as it probably is in FL. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Happy birthday Marc! My son's birthday is the day after on the 23rd. He will be 18. Have some fun for those of us that can't join you.

Marcosis:
Man what a bummer!!!

Thanks Ms. Boatlawyer!!!
YOU are the only Scubaboarder who replied yes!

Now on top of that I'm getting cancelations left and right!
I guess I'll be paying for a boat full of no ones!! So much for this organizing stuff!!

Later... Marc

I am still planning on being there on Sunday, Marc. Let me know if anything changes.
I dive 2 has been wanting to plan a dive here, I'll email him and let him know about this.

Thanks T!!!

I've got 6 for friday night the 22nd after 16 said probably.
Then I've got 7 for sunday the 24th after 18 said probably.

I'm only reserving for 6 friday then the 7 for sunday.

This didn't go as well as I'd hoped.
Oh well maybe next time.

Everyone's still welcome to call and come along anyway.
I just can't afford a $350 then a $500 dive for holding reserved spots.

Later... Marc

Marc,
First happy b'day!
I will know Wednesday for sure about Sunday (I will come as long as the waves are less then 3 feet). In case you have cancellation I will fill one of your reserved spots instead of calling Tod.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom