Mares Nemo Air - Horrific COMPUTER MALFUNCTION!!!

Have you encountered any malfunctions with the MARES NEMO AIR?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Suunto Cobra and I used to have an OLD tank in my cluster of equipment. I was on one dive (battery was in perfect shape) and all was good until I checked (I check my computer every couple of minutes so I know where I am usually + or -. All of the sudden my tank pressure was way down. We were at safety stop depth and returning to our entry point so I was not concerned. Then my pressure read ZERO.....then 1350 psi then 125 psi then 1500 psi then ZERO.....you get the idea. Every 3 or 4 seconds the pressure would jump all over the place. I did another dive, same computer, different tank after that and everything was fine. It has never acted up since then and when it was doing all of this, I was not upside down so a block is unlikely IMO.

Why did it do it? Who knows but sometimes **** just happens. Buy a BP/W and everything gets fixed :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom