Marmora diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe:
. Then when we came out of the water there was this little 4 year old girl standing there. Matt came out of the water very slowly and I swear she thought he was the monster from the black lagoon. She was really scared,
I've seen Matt, can you blame her? Even without all that gear on it'd be frightening. :eyebrow:

Groundhog246:
I've seen Matt, can you blame her? Even without all that gear on it'd be frightening. :eyebrow:

My man is wonderfully handsome. She just was to young to realize what a good looking man he is. She will learn as she gets older. Or it could be that she was screaming because she knows she is too young and doesn't have a chance. :wink:

cobaltbabe:
My man is wonderfully handsome. :wink:
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. :D Just as well or I wouldn't have an SO either. :10:

Groundhog246:
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. :D Just as well or I wouldn't have an SO either. :10:

The qualities that I find attractive may not be what others find attractive. When I was younger I dated jocks who couldn't hold a conversation, as I got older my taste refined alot. Being in a relationship with someone who can turn me on both mentally and physically is a total bonus. I am a very very lucky woman.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. We now return you to your regular program. :11ztongue
Cobaltbabe, Laura and I look forward to cathing up with you and Matt before summer is too far gone. Just gotta finish up the boat project before we can play.

I am here....Just hanging around. Yep the lake is great the river below the dam is great and can be done as a shore dive. I will be available in July to dive the lake. Right now I am busy helping out with the OW check out dives with the dive shop. Than off to FLA for a wedding. Hope to hit the lake all of July, Aug, Sept and Oct until the boat comes out. PM me if you have any further questions.

Hal and all ...I might have a fix on the barge that is supposed to be at the bottom of Crowe. I will be on the hunt in a couple of weeks after all settles from my quikie trip south and course next week. Keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom